COLLEGE NAME: Sri Krishna Jubilee Law College, Muzaffarpur
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
Sri Krishana Jubilee Law College, Muzaffarpur was established in 1948 at Muzaffarpur with the object of imparting quality legal education to the students at affordable cost. The College also tries to spread legal awareness in the local community by organizing legal literacy camps.
The College presently offers three years and five years course both for which these have received permanent affiliation from the permanent affiliated B.R.A. Bihar University. The College promotes students’ diversity and provides reservation as per the applicable rules to the weaker sections of the society. The College lays emphasis on clinical legal education by conducting moot courts, mock trials and legal literacy camps in nearby villages. It also helps students belonging to weaker sections to get government scholarships and freeships
Annual fees for this course in the college is INR 17,000 (approx)
candidates who have scored more than 50% aggregate will be eligible to apply for admission in this course. Llb course
1) You need to create an account to fill up the Application form for LLB Course.
2) Place the mouse over on the “Apply Online” menu.
3) The new user will click on the Registration menu for the registered account.
4) Registered users click on the Login menu with their email and password.
5) After registration or login user will submit their Application form for LLB Course.
6) After form submission User will use a Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/E-wallet for payment of Rs. 300 + Rs. 15 (Payment Gateway Charges) Total = Rs. 315.
7) After successfully payment, the Candidate will found a payment id started with "MOJO" on your Mobile and Email. Kindly add your Payment ID with the application form.
8) The online application process must be completed on or before 28.08.2020
LL.B three year and LL.B 5 year courses