ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
OAMCH is in 3 acre campus in Jamthi, Betul about 179 kms from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and 176 kms from Nagpur, Maharastra India which is the geographic centre of India. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city at the midst serene. It is very well connected by road, rail and air (via Bhopal & Nagpur) to all the major cities in the country. The college has 14 departments in consonance with the Central Council of Indian Medicine regulations.
OAMCH Established In Year 2002. The Ayurved college have 5 lecture halls with sitting capacity of near about 60 each. All of them are well ventilated with fine installed audio visual aids.
The library is the reflection of the academic standard of the institute. Separate library for Ayurved College is available with the facilities like CD database, internet facilities with 10 computer terminals in digital lab. We Have 10453 books with 750 titles
- Highly qualified & experienced staff as per the CCIM norms.
- Well equipped laboratories as traditional way with modern equipments for shaping & sharpening the skills.
- Well established departmental laboratories, museum & E-classrooms.
- Self learning facilities through museum & ICT enable student kiosks.
- 100 bedded hospital including teaching & service beds providing abundant clinical material for research and learning purposes.
- The candidate should be an Indian National and should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of concern academic year.
- Candidates seeking admission to the BAMS course, who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC) examination/(10+2) or the Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Examination or any other examination equivalent to (10+2) HSSC examination of any recognized Board/University, from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study with a minimum of 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300 marks) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and passes English subject, shall be eligible to appear at the All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test namely NEET - 2018 for admission to the said course.
- Admissions to this course will be done on the basis of merit of the successful candidates at the All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test namely NEET - 2018.
- The candidates who do not fulfill the above prescribed requirement are advised not to submit their application forms.
- If a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility, mentioned above, he/she shall not be placed in the Merit List for admissions
B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Om Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)