COLLEGE NAME: Chhotanagpur Law College, Ranchi
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
Chotanagpur Law College is a college imparting legal education in Ranchi, Jharkhand. The College was established in the year 1954 under the tutelage of Barrister S.K. Sahay and was first affiliated to the Bihar University and thereafter to Ranchi University. This college is also approved by the Bar Council of India.
- The application form can be obtained from the college office as well as from the official website.
- The application needs to be filled with all the details asked for and submitted with the DD of application fee.
- The amount to be paid and the scheduled dates will be available on the official website of the college.
- The application form along with the DD should reach the college office within the stipulated time.
- The list of selected candidates will be published on the college’s notice board, official website and local newspapers.