COLLEGE NAME: Yen law College, Bilaspur
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
When you step into YLC Law College you become part of an institution that believes legal studies are the means to an end. For, lawyers have the power to transform society with their knowledge, skills and sense of purpose. Whichever be the branch of law that interests you, at YLC Law College you will gain a foundation that marks you out as a complete professional and the nurturing of ideals and values which enable you to play a positive role in creating a better world. Whether it’s in the corridors of corporate houses, field of environmental law, and pursuit of social justice or protection of human rights
"To give outstanding educational service to all people without any discrimination with a vision to expand the intellect of an individual and reminding law students of their responsibilities as social engineers and also to equip the graduates of law to be efficient in their domain and thereby contribute for the upliftment of justice and integrity in society."
- To produce advocates who would take up profession with devotion and commitment.
- To enable the students to handle the new challenges of legal profession in the globalised world
- To ensure the all round personality development of the students by giving fair importance to curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of Yen Law College ), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons) - L.L.B. (Hons.)
- Yen Law College conducts semester/annual examination every year. Students can check their results through both online and offline modes. The College also displays their results list on the College notice board.
- The training and placement cell in Yen Law College take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. Yen Law College offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.