COLLEGE NAME: Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law, Indore
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law is one of the prestigious Institutions of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth, Indore.
Today most of the promising nations regardless of their stage of economic development or different political philosophies – are recognizing the importance of legislature in their country and worldwide.
Economic growth in developing nations depends to a great extent upon their ability to develop, train and distribute and project the skilled manpower.
In this context I present before you young Lawyers of tomorrow who shall be responsible in over all protection, development & increasing the wealth of this nation.
We have highly dedicated and well qualified team of eminent faculty members and administrators who are responsible to fulfill our mission. I am sure this devotion and student’s hard work will enable us to fulfil our mission and attain our objectives.
May God bless you all.
- Admission in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) (Five Year Integrated Degree Course), B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)(Five year Integrated Degree Course),B.Com.LL.B.(Hons.)(Five year Integrated Degree Course) , LL.B. (Hons.) (Three Year Degree Course), LL.M. (Two Year Post Graduate Degree Course) in SVIL is done by online mode only.
- For the purpose of admission, On-line registration on MP Govt. Portal (www.mphighereducation.nic.in) is compulsory and only after which the candidate will be eligible for admission.
- The candidate can take admission in the aforesaid courses after On-line registration verification of documents and allotment of seat.
- The detail schedule of On-line Registration, verification of documents, allotment of seat and deposit of fee as prescribed by the Dept. of Higher Education, M.P. is available on SVIL website.
The candidate will fill up the application form in the Institution for admission after on-line registration, verification of documents and allotment of seat.
- Application form for admission can be obtained on all working days from office counter of Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law, Indore by the candidate personally on payment of Rs. 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only).OrThe Candidate can download the application form from college website and deposit the amount of Rs. 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only) through crossed bank draft drawn in favor of Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law, payable at Indore. Or The Application forms can also be obtained by post on payment of Rs. 300/- (Rs. Three Hundred Only) through crossed bank draft drawn in favor of Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law, payable at Indore.
- The fees will be deposited in the form of Cash /On-line Mode/ HDFC Challan at the office counter or Demand Draft (D.D.) drawn in favor of Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law, payable at Indore.