COLLEGE NAME: School of Legal Studies and Research, APG Shimla University, Shimla
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
Alakh Prakash Goyal Shimla University is a private university located near Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India on the Mehli Shoghi bypass road. The university was established in 2012 by the A.P. Goyal Charitable Trust through the APG Shimla University Establishment and Regulation Act, 2012.
ProgramsDurationTotal Fees**Tution FeesOther Fees
Master of Law
1,00,000 per year
40,000 per year
60,000 per year
- For UG and PG courses application forms are filled through both offline and online mode.
- For admission to UG courses candidate should have done HSC and for PG courses graduation in the concerned discipline.
- For B.Tech and B.Arch degree courses, one has to qualify JEE Main and NATA examinations respectively.
- Candidates applying for M. Tech and MBA program should have valid score card of GATE and CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT entrance exam respectively.
- Selection to various courses is also based on the performance of candidates in the concerned qualifying exam of each course.
- 10% of seats in each course are reserved for eligible Below Poverty Line (BPL) Students of Himachal Pradesh and they are given 100% scholarship.