Advantage to the students of CAS
COLLEGE ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIPS ( CAS ) provides scholarship (upto 100%) to poor and meritorious students, so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education.
Selected candidates of COLLEGE ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIPS ( CAS ) can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme since COLLEGE ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIPS ( CAS ) has already tie-up with many technical and professional colleges. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges on discount fee.
COLLEGE ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIPS ( CAS ) provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof.
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) organizes admission on scholarship scheme with the support of colleges and universities
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) organizes counseling programs for selected candidates to choose their choice course, college and location as CAS has tie-up with leading colleges in India.
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) provides detail information about much larger choice of universities/colleges and their courses available in India.
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) tries to give full support to meritorious students financially through this scheme.
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) assists the students to get admission in leading colleges of different courses like Engineering, Polytechnic, Management, Hotel Management etc through their ability and eligibility under Scholarship Scheme.
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) promotes technical & professional education in the country through career seminars and other awareness activities.
- College Admission Scholarships ( CAS ) organizes educational awareness programs in rural areas and guiding students to pursue higher education in their budget and also guides to get educational scholarships benefits provided by Govt. of India.
How to get these benefits:
- Students must have eligibility of the course as required and fulfill the criteria of the college.
- Students must fill up the application form of CAS through offline or online.
- Students must have residential certificate.
- Students must confirm one seat and take allotment letter at the time of counselling.
- Students must take admission in CAS participating institutions only to avail these benefits.