COLLEGE NAME: Sadhu Vasvani Law College, Bhopal
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
The renowned visionary and social reformer Sadhu T.L Vaswani with his ideas on education and Sant Sriomani Swami Hirdaramji with his blessings were instrumental in forming and establishing the Sadhu Vaswani Education Society, Bairagarh on 2nd oct . 1979.
Sadhu Vaswani (Govt. aided) college situated hardly 10 kms, from the lake city of Bhopal, has been continuously working for the fulfillment of its mission . Today , there are more than 40 classrooms and more than 1000 students who come from Bhopal as well as from the near by villages.
COURSE FEES ELIGIBILITY
BBA ₹7,897 (1st Year Fees) 10+2
B.Sc ₹9,000 (1st Year Fees) 10+2
BA ₹6,000 (1st Year Fees) 10+2
M.Sc ₹15,000 (1st Year Fees) Graduation
B.Com ₹7,397 (1st Year Fees) 10+2
M.A ₹9,000 (1st Year Fees) Graduation
M.Com ₹12,000 (1st Year Fees) Graduation
- nly the college students can obtain admission in the next obtain admission from other universities will be considered for admission only on the availability of the vacant seats.
- Once admitted into the college in the 1st / 2nd semester the students will again have to fill in the form for next consecutive semester.
- The students will have to take provisional admission for the next semester before the commencement of the semester.
- In case of student fails in the examination or is not in a position to clear ATKT in a stipulated time period, his or her admission will stand as cancelled. The fees will not be refundable in such cases.
- There is 2% reservation for children at 3rd and 4th class employees serving in higher education depts.
- If a student remain absent continuously for one month. His or her admission will be considered as cancelled.
- 3% seats are reserved for the children of freedom fighters, army personnel’s or disabled.
- The principal of the college with have full authority to expel a student involved in activities which amount to indiscipline.
- If student is not able to continue and leaves the studies halfway, the fees in such a case are not refundable. The student can, however, claim the caution money
- No student will be able to change subject a stipulated time.